Browsing Scott, Emma by Title
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
Results Per Page
- ItemEmployment negotiation behaviours of Canadian academic librarians: an exploratory study(The Partnership. Provincial and Territorial Library Association of Canada, 2021) Cardozo, Paula; Scott, EmmaWhile a small number of studies have investigated salary negotiation in librarianship, none have focused on Canadian academic libraries. What are the motivations and barriers that impact employment-offer negotiation? When Canadian librarians negotiate, what subjects are discussed, and do they feel they were successful? This preliminary report is a descriptive summary on the results of a survey we conducted to explore the negotiation propensity and perceptions of Canadian academic librarians when presented with their most recent offer of employment. A better understanding of this topic may encourage negotiation conversations and empower librarians in future employment offer negotiations to improve salaries and working conditions.
- ItemFake news in the classroom: re-examining our approaches to information literacy(University of Lethbridge, Teaching Centre, 2018) Black, EmmaNo abstract available
- ItemInterns in action: exploring an LIS internship program at a Canadian university library(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2022) Graham, Rumi Y.; Scott, Emma; Rocca, Marissa
- ItemReport on the University of Lethbridge Research Data Management Survey, October 2018(University of Lethbridge, 2019) Ayers, Sheilah; Scott, Emma; Stevens, Rhys M. G.
- ItemVoices from the field: internship: what's in a name(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2022) Graham, Rumi Y.; Scott, Emma; Rocca, Marissa